I was tagged by Megan, so here are my answers!
A. The rules of the of game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names and then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and that they should read your blog.
10 years ago...
I was 18 years old and being as carefree as I could possibly be. I was a senior in highschool and let's see, february, snowboarding at least twice a week. I had 4 really great girlfriends and we were Always looking for a fun time. I was so excited to graduate from highschool and start college. Wow that seems like a LONG time ago. I would love to go back for just one day and be that carefree again. Just one day though, I have too many good things now.
5 things on my list to do today....
1. work out--check
2. do laundry--check
3. fold laundry--still folding
4. watch American Idol
5. remember to make Tyson a lunch for tomorrow morning!
Snacks I enjoy...
oh wow, the list could go on forever,
diet coke, white chocolate popcorn, macadamia nuts, skittles, I'm just going to stop now. Did I say diet coke?
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
First things first, lipsuction. Just kidding. Um, first thing would be to buy our OWN house. For now I would pay off the rest of Tyson's student loans and other debt, maybe buy a nicer car, ooh yeah, a Land Rover L7. Those are pretty. Get pregnant. Just wait for Tyson to be done with school so we could know where our lives were headed. And of course, go on a shopping spree for me AND my kids. I have to add that Tyson would keep our Jeep and just turn it into a Moab climber.
3 of my bad habits...
1. raising my voice at my kids. ok, fine, yelling.
2. letting the top of my dresser be way too cluttered
3. blowing diets again and again and again
5 places I have lived...
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Omaha, NE
4. Elkhorn, NE
5. Bountiful, UT
5 jobs I have had
1. Lifeguard at Raging Waters
2. Lifetguard at Lagoon-a-beach
3. Copy girl at Gordon's copyprint
4. everything girl at Burton Lumber
5. Waitress at Johnny Carinos, there are more
5 things people don't know about me.
this one's kind of hard for me because I don't consider myself a very private person.
1. My major in college once was Recreation Leisure and Travel. I wonder why my dad asked me to switch.
2. I have carpel tunnel
3. I really LOVE to read.
4. Long fingernails and toenails really gross me out.
5. I am an EXTREMELY light sleeper
ok if you don't want to do it I won't hate you but, I am tagging
Rachel, Kellie, Bailey, Meegan, Annemarie, and Stacy
2 weeks ago