Thursday, May 22, 2008

Slip'nSlide right on back to bad Weather


Just Look at how happy these two are! They had a blast playing on the slipnslide on Monday. It was a wonderful 92 degrees. Well, two days later, and the high was 55 and it rained all day long. I woke up very early this morning to yep, more rain. When oh when will it be nice enough to just have a little lunch at the park and let my kids play outside on a day to day basis???? I did, however, think these pictures captured the moment of pure joy on their little faces.

6 comments:

Tasha said...

I too wish for warm weather! (not just for a few days either) I am so sick of this cold weather. I want it back to the 90's!!! :) It looks like they had a blast though.

Annemarie said...

They could possibly be the cutest EVER!

Rachel said...

I am longing for warm weather too!!! Especially so my kids can play outside - this winter seemed sooo long and we are stir-crazy!

Kellie said...

oooo fun!

Anonymous said...

AH!! I love it. i miss zach. Im excited to see his cute face in portland.. Jordan is coming now too!! Yayy.

diane said...

Slip-n-slide Spiderman! I love their happy little faces! We are back to May grey and I'm glad...it will be hot soon enough!