Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Child Labor Laws?

Zach and his boss out mowing the back pasture
Look at this hard working 5 year old
He is serious about his work, note the grass shooting out of the mower, he was really mowing.

Zach has always loved riding on the tractor with Papa while he cuts the grass, this year Papa let Zach get on and drive and mow all by himself. They have a huge field behind their back yard and He let Zach mow out there for about 20 minutes. Zach was in HEAVEN! I could tell how proud he felt and he thought he was so big. It was really fun to see how determined he was and how seriously he took mowing. When he was finished Papa paid him a whole dollar and he was the happiest little boy in Nebraska.

10 comments:

Kellie said...

haha, he looks so grown up!

Megan Bartlett said...

Oh man! Were these taken the day we left? Zach is such a big boy! It was great seeing you guys...we miss you too! I feel bad though - I know I was totally moody and even a little bratty while we were in Neb! I never feel like myself when I'm pregnant...I'm sorry!

Jen Giorgis said...

Hey, I'm glad you found my blog. I love yours as well. That is so cute of Zach on the mower. What a boy....It was good to see you as well. Your kids are just so cute and getting big too fast. Keep in touch!

Annemarie said...

AWWW! What a cute kid! I bet he was in HEAVEN!!

Sid said...

looks like fun! he actually looks like he is having a good time!

Rachel said...

He looks so serious - I love it!

Suz said...

go zach go! I miss you would you come home now

kelliej said...

We visited Heidi in the hospital yesterday and I was so excited to hear that all of you blog. What a fun way to keep in touch with my best cousins! As you will see, I am not the greatest at keeping up...you are good! Love to see all the pics of Zach and Brooklyn. Come to Park City soon!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Can't wait to see you... we leave tomorrow afternoon! I will give you a call on the way and figure some plans for next week.

Megan Bartlett said...

Ahem...Jennie. This was your last posting and it is now August 10th. I must be informed on what's new with you!!!