Monday, November 12, 2007

Soccer Days!



Zachary started playing soccer this fall. He and his friend Sam are on the team called the Polar Bears. Being a first time soccer mom, I thought it was going to be such a fullfilling experience. Boy was I wrong!! Zach and his buddy Sam, decided that the soccer field was their own personal Ultimate Fighting field. They would kick, hit, punch, karate chop, wrestle, and scream like little girls. After about 3 or 4 games, Tyson and I were very frustrated with the situation. We were leaving the games not too happy with Zach. His last game was about 3 weeks ago, and I have to admit that the last game was probably his best game. He didn't attack anyone and he actually kicked the ball a few times. We are hoping for a better experience come spring.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

And I'm hoping to make it to one of his games next spring...I love how their uniforms completely drown them at this age

Annemarie said...

You couldn't have worded that any better! Little STINKERS!!! Good thing they're both soooo cute!