Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer Update

My husband informed me that my blog was way overdue for an update.
Brooklyn, who is 4, lost two teeth a few weeks ago. She lost both teeth in one night. They didn't get knocked out, they were loose. It was legit, I swear.
Zach turned 7 on July 10th. I can't belive my boy is so big! He had a rockin party with 8 friends, the awesome mother forgot the camera.
He also got Heelys, which he loves.
Will is 15 months and my sweet little terror. This child is so whiney, mischievious, and stubborn. However, he melts my heart. I decided today that he sometimes looks like an Ewok. (I thought Ewoks were cute)
He is also an only child for a few days. Zach and Brooklyn got to go camping with Grandma Bee and Grandpa Bill.  I think Will likes being an only child.

6 comments:

Libby said...

I love his Mom Rocks shirt! Did you buy that for him? Wow, Zach is seven they really do grow up too fast.

Meegan said...

Glad you mentioned the EWOK!!! And now Keats can never see your blog, because I will forever be the horrible parent for still not getting him heeleys, "but ZACH HAS THEM!!!" I can hear it now...

AMY MICHELLE said...

Will has changed a lot in the past few month, he has gotten so big! He is darling, along with all your kids. Zach is 7, CRAZY! Our kids are going to be teens before we know it. I am glad you updated your blog, I have been thinking about you. I wish I had more than two days in Utah... I would have loved to see you. Hopefully next time:) Hope you are enjoying summer!

Sid said...

can't believe he is 7, and i can't believe brooklyn lost 2 teeth! crazy!

Kellie said...

yes, you're definitely going to have to update more once we move! once per week...minimum :) your kids are so cute. we love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Love that you posted!! So fun to hear what you've been up to :) I laughed so hard about Brooklyn's teeth being legit :P haha You're so funny Jennie! :)