Friday, September 5, 2008

Wylo the Salamander part II

For those of you who read my previous post today, I have some new info on Wylo. After deciding that he wasn't going to live very long inside, I convinced Ty to put him back in the window well where we found him. We were hoping that he would find his home again. Ty told us all that he was going to dry out and die. Psha!! Look what Ty found in the window well tonight.

Wylo, stiff as a board
He looked like a little petrified alligator. Once again, Ewww.

5 comments:

Annemarie said...

Oh...I am LAUGHING right now!!! Poor, poor Wylo.

alison said...

Love the ears. May Wylo RIP.

diane said...

It's the circle of life. Is that your new pet with the spotted ears? He's cute!

Meegan said...

hilarious. I loved the fact that Brooklyn kissed Wylo! brave little girl!

Kellie said...

siiiiick.