Friday, February 25, 2011

I guess I should blog.

 Christmas eve pics.  The kids got pillow cases from Grandma and Papa with their pictures on them. They loved them!

 Today Brooklyn and I made a little doll house out of a shoe box for her new Lalaloopsy doll.
 She wanted to make furniture, but my craftiness was over with, so she used the furniture from her real dollhouse.
 We had a lot of fun painting and decorating.  She is loving it!
In other news, Tyson had an emergency appendectomy in the wee hours on Monday morning. He is doing good. I am still pregnant and getting bigger by the day. I was going to post a pic of my belly, but after I took the picture, it just made me depressed, I looked yuuucky.

8 comments:

Sid said...

oh i bet you look so cute! post a pic! and what a cute dollhouse! way more crafty then i could ever be!

Meegan said...

You MADE a dollhouse... Yeah one more reason why you're super mom. It's so cute!

Grace said...

I love the dollhouse....bummed I didn't get to see your belly:( Glad Tyson is doing alright!

Libby said...

Brooklyn is one lucky girl! Congrats on getting your Christmas blog in, we didn't even do one.

Jen Giorgis said...

I love that dollhouse! That is something I would have loved doing as a little girl...so cute. What a bummer about Tyson. Glad he is doing well. Your kids are as darling as ever. I seriously think Brooklyn is one of the cutest (if not the cutest) little gils I know!!!

Kellie said...

i bet Brooklyn loved the dollhouse project--so cute! hope tyson is feeling better!

Erin Stones said...

There is no way you looked yucky! You are one of those ladies that is super adorable pregnant! Her dollhouse is so cute! Liberty will be excited to play with it!

Anonymous said...

ditto to the erin comment. you are so cute it makes me *sick.. stop it will ya? :P glad to hear the hubs is okay, that your kiddos had a great christmas ;) and hey, that dollhouse really *does look fun! i'm impressed mrs. b... very impressed :)