Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October Happenings...

Brooklyn at her Preschool Halloween Party. 
 Her cousin Emree got to stay at our house for 5 whole days while the boys were deer hunting. We had lots of fun girl time.
 She learned to ride a two wheeler, which turned out to be quite easy for her! She loves riding her bike like a big kid.
 I turned 31. Nothing too exciting. My cake was super delicious. Chocolate and caramel ice cream cake.
 Ty put on this wig the night before Halloween. Will, was so upset. He was NOT liking his daddy with all that hair.
 My little trick-or-treaters.
 Zach is playing the "dead skeleton pirate."
 Little Miss Kitty
Will is a rodeo clown. I loved it. He did not love it. When he saw his face in the mirror he got very angry. Typical Will.  If you will notice, he has his gun in his mouth. I guess he really did hate hit costume.

6 comments:

Libby said...

Super Cute! Happy Birthday again your cake does look yummy.

AMY MICHELLE said...

Happy belated birthday!!! 31!!!! CRAZY! I thought about you early in the month and then I blinked and it had passed, SORRY!!! Looks like things are going well for your family:) Darling halloween costumes. Will is so big, can't believe it.

Sid said...

So fun! i love halloween! your kids are so cute. And what the crap! you are preggers! congrats! you are crazy! that is so exciting!

Meegan said...

that made me laugh. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU. (SO WE CAN CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY!)

Kellie said...

I can't believe Brooklyn can already ride a bike! They are getting too big too fast. All your costumes look amazing. I love how Will is in hysterics over Ty's wig..haha. We missed you guys this Halloween! And I hope you had a great birthday!

Tavan said...

31?! Wow you are so old!! :) Your kiddies are super cute :)