Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray!!

Brooklyn started preschool today! We are both overjoyed.
She insisted on piggytails for the first day of school.
Showing off the new backpack.

She was so excited to go and wasn't a bit sad when I left her. This will be very good for us both. We need that little time apart to appreciate one another. But I have to admit, she does look super stylishly cute for her first day. And yes, this is yet another pair of the pink cowboy boots, just a bigger size. I can't let them go, I love them too much! Thank goodness for Ebay.

9 comments:

Annemarie said...

Enjoy your free time!!!!

Meegan said...

UGH! WHY is she old enough for preschool!?!?! Why is she so stinking cute!? And man your pictures look GOOOOOOOD! ;)

Grace said...

I love how stylish she is! Too bad Jack looked like nerdsville....I never buy my kids clothes...and they suffer.

Kellie said...

so cute. but she's getting to big. tell her to stop it.

Grace said...

I wouldn't say $30 at Walmart is a problem. Clint and i are just too selfish...we would rather spend our money on us!

Tavan said...

What a cute mini-me you have!!

Clegg Family said...

She looks absolutely adorable! I love the hair and cute boots. It was so much fun seeing you on Sunday - we definitely miss you in the ward!

Courtney Bartlett Morris said...

woo hoo! now you get some time with just the sweet angel bubber.

Sid said...

I love preschool!! she looks adorable! have fun with your freetime with will!