Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Grade has Arrived!!

Yesterday was the big first day of school for this kid. He was completely ready for this day to come. He loved every minute of his first day. School lunch was "the greatest", recess was awesome, and he even has a new little crush! When I dropped him off in his classroom I started to get all teary eyed and Zach was like "K Mom, see ya!"
This little girly gets to start preschool in a couple of weeks. I don't think I will be crying when I drop her off. More like tears of joy for a couple of hours to regroup while she is gone. Is that bad? Am I a horrible mother? Maybe, but this little tyke tests my patience on an hourly basis. That being said, I love her more than I can express.

Plus, the added bonus of being able to buy her new school clothes feeds my need for shopping.

4 comments:

Annemarie said...

Oh no, he has TWO girlfriends...remember???

You are not a bad mom. I totally get it.

Kellie said...

something about fall approaching makes me feel that I deserve new school clothes too :)

Grace said...

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR JACK TO GO TO PRE SCHOOL....we are starting some form of it when he turns three in Oct.

Grace said...

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR JACK TO GO TO PRE SCHOOL....we are starting some form of it when he turns three in Oct.