Sunday, January 4, 2009

It was only a matter of time....

This year for Christmas, we did a gift exchange between the families of Tyson's siblings. We recieved a gift card to Cabella's from Tyson's brother, Ben and his wife Megan. Yesterday we decided to head down to Cabellas to see what we could find. And you guessed it, the kids were the ones that ended up with the loot. Zach got yet another gun....surprise surprise. But this one is totally different. I swear. It actually shoots little soft rubber bullets. We felt like it would only be fair to let Brooklyn pick something out too.
We looked and looked and this is what she was DEAD set on getting. Her very own pink pistol.
She was so excited and completely satisfied with her find.

I for one, think it is kind of cute. I mean, a little pink pistol with a holster to match. It will go perfectly with her pink cowboy boots and hat. Congrats Brooklyn.

7 comments:

Annemarie said...

Oh boy!! I have to say, it fits her!! I love that it is pink. I mean, if you have to have a gun...it might as well be a pink one!

diane said...

Santa brought Brynn a Red Rider bb gun. I was not amused. Maybe if it was pink.

Grace said...

i love brooklyn.

Kellie said...

ha, i love that she picked out a gun. it's cute!

Azure said...

That is hilarious!! She is all girl, huh? Pink, pink, pink. I think it's kind of cute as well!!

Sid said...

that is too funny! ella has a gun and the other day she was running around the house playing "guns" in her pink tutu! Classic...

Megan Bartlett said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh Jennie. I'm SOOO sorry that you ended up with a Cabela's gift card! But I must say, Brooklyn will look dang cute in her pink outfit complete with pistol!