Monday, December 1, 2008

And the Festivities have begun!!

Putting up the Christmas Lights on the Roof!!
He is such a champ. He even let the kids come up on top and hang out with him for just a little bit. They thought it was the COOLEST thing ever to be up on the roof with their Dad.

Later that evening, we decided to take the kids into Temple Square to see the lights. It was a good time. It felt a little too early to be doing this, but it was very fun anyways.







The kids had a blast and I am sure we will be back again before Christmas is over. S0, have a Merry beginning of the Christmas Season!




7 comments:

Annemarie said...

I am FREAKING OUT that your kids are on the roof. Just the overprotective mom in me...

Cute pics!

diane said...

You are cool parents.

I love the lights at Temple Square. Thanks for sharing as I probably won't get to see them in person.

Rachel said...

How fun! Love the lights downtown!!!
Our neighbor and his kid were on their roof Saturday putting lights up. He had tied his kid to the chimney so he wouldn't fall off. The kid is 14! Very weird. Your kids look much cooler up there.

Courtney Bartlett Morris said...

haha you are the "cool mom" from mean girls huh..
i love the pics, we miss you guys hopefully we will be able to stop and see you on our way up to bitter rexburg
loveya!

Megan Bartlett said...

I'm SOOO jealous you got to go to Temple square and see the lights! And I canNOT believe you let Ty go on the roof with the kids! I would have been going nuts...As I'm sure you well know!

Grace said...

Looks like soooo much fun! I love all the warm clothes! Its still like 75 degrees out here...which is nice, but not for Christmas :(

Clegg Family said...

Cute family picture at Temple Square. Can you believe how perfect this weather is to see the lights in SLC?! We went on Monday and we were in jackets and kicking around the fall leaves that were still on the ground on December 1st! Crazy Utah weather.