1. Ty, of course.
He keeps me grounded when I need it the most. He also is the best father to our kids and I just love him.
2. Zachy and Brookie. Of course I need my kids! Yeah, I could go a couple of days without them, but then I would want them back.
3. Diet Coke. Yes, I love you. Need I say more?
4. Mmmmm...Sushi. I could seriously eat Sushi any time of day. That sounds so good right now.
5. Snowboarding. Oh how I wish I had the money to buy a season pass and go every single weekend this winter. This was truly the first love of my life, it's what made me love Ricks College. Well, I guess, until I met Ty.
Being pregnant has given me a few different cravings. The strongest is a mango peach Slurpee. I love them so much.
7. Having a good book to read. It is a rule I have that I ALWAYS have to be reading a book. I guess it's not a rule I made, it's just that I feel like something is missing if I don't have a good book to look forward to reading. It is so nice to get in bed early and read late.
8. Shopping for Brooklyn. Don't get me wrong. I really do LOVE shopping for myself, but it is sooo fun finding something cute for her. I could do it everysingle day. Sometimes I get online and put things in my shopping basket and pretend I'm going to buy them just to satisfy the urge.
I know, it's kind of lame, but I really do love talking on the phone. I can get so much laundry folded while having a nice little chat with a friend. And texting is just fun, I mean who can argue with that?
Ok, maybe I go more than once or twice a week. But it's great, especially when going with a friend! I love their clothes for the whole family. I love their beauty section. I think they have good buys on cereal, well, I could go on and on.
So there you go. I tag..Kellie, Rachel, Annemarie, Amy, and Tasha
Do it, or don't it's cool either way. It gave me something to blog about.