2 months ago
Monday, December 17, 2007
I was tagged by Meegan a few days ago to share 5 things about my husband.
1. Tyson loves kids. He is a sucker for babies, whether they are his own or someone elses, he loves little babies. He has this rythmic bounce that can calm and lull any baby. I am not kidding it is great.
2. Tyson is one of the harderst working people that I know. He never compains that he has to get up at 5:45 every morining and go to work and then to school. He never has a problem with mowing the lawn or shoveling snow, he is always willing to work where ever he is needed.
3. That brings me to number 3. Tyson is such a giving person. He will always help out someone who needs it. I can't tell you how many service projects he has helped out with and never ever said a word, while I am in the background going, don't they know you have a family? Tyson will drive 30 min in the opposite direction just to give one of his coworkers a ride home. He has such a giving heart.
4. Tyson has a love for music that is borderline obnoxious. Not the kind of music that he plays, but the kind just to listen to. He loves almost every kind of music there is. He loves hard core rap, sappy sappy country, heavy metal, gospel, jazz, and pretty much everything in between. He will spend hours and hours by the computer downloading music and then putting it on his ipod so there is just the right amount of everything. He loves going to concerts and would go to a lot more if his wife would let him.
5. Tyson has a passion for fashion. He loves clothes. He likes to go shopping and he actually does dress pretty good. But he is really funny about things that I don't even notice. Like whenever he pulls his jeans out of the closet, he has to spray them with water and then put them in the dryer so that they are just right. I love it, it really makes me laugh. Although, I have to admit, the way he dressed was the first thing that attracted me to him.
I hope this list is sufficient. I could go on and on. But these are just a few of the things I love about my husband. I am tagging Amy, AnneMarie and Kellie. Have fun!