Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Tagged




I was tagged by Kellie, I guess it means that you are supposed to put eight things about yourself.

--I really love the green olives stuffed with garlic and jalepeno peppers from costco. Delicious!!!

--I love love love going on vacation, it doesn't matter where, as long as I am on a vacation

--I love little kids, even though my own drive me crazy sometimes, little kids are the best.

--I love love love love clothes, whether for myself, my husband, or my children, I love shopping and coming home and trying on new clothes.


--I love CHOCOLATE

--I really like itching the inside of my ears. I know I am weird but it feels really good to me

--My favorite time of year is the fall. Partly because it is Halloween and my birthday, but also because of the new coldness in the air and the leaves and of course, buying or pulling out sweaters and sweatshirts

--Thunderstorms are awesome. I love them. They make me so giddy and excitied.

--My new favorite restaurant is the Red Iguana. Delicious!!!!!!!!

-This is also my favorite color right now

I am tagging Meegan and Bailey, so you better do it!!!!!


1 comment:

Meegan said...

have I told you lately how much I love your header picture? I am needing to take some of my little family. granted they won't even come close to being as cute as yours turned out. . . but I can dream.